How to Apply:
The Arts Management Program M.A. Degree is designed to equip students to become effective arts managers. The curriculum is designed to increase the student's ability to identify and solve the complex, interdisciplinary problems and tensions that are inherent in the areas of arts management and cultural policymaking. This two-year program admits students annually in the fall semester.
The Program is now accepting applications for Fall 2014. The second round application deadline is April 1, 2014. We will continue considering applications for remaining places on a rolling basis following the April 1st deadline. Please note that there is a $75 application fee which must be received in order for your application to be considered.
- Online application form (found above)
- Resume/ CV
- An academic essay on a topic in arts management which interests you.
- Statement of Educational and Career Goals indicating your professional background and the reasons you are pursuing this course of study
- Two references (Preferably one academic and one professional)
- Official transcripts from each college or university that you have attended as a full-time student.
- GRE or GMAT (optional)
International students will also need to submit the following information.
- English Language Proficiency Scores (TOEFL: Preferably 250 CAT/600 paper/ 100 iBT; IELTS: 7.0 Overall/ 6.5 individual band score minimum). Institution code: 2925, department code: 99.
- UB Financial Form
- Supporting bank statements
- English translation of transcript
- Copy of first page of current passport
The UB Student Accounts webpage has comprehensive information on graduate tuition and fee costs, financial assistance, scholarships, and more. In addition, the Program charges a $500 fee which covers expenses related to your travel and visiting speakers while you are in the Program.