How to Apply:
The Arts Management Program M.A. Degree is designed to equip students to become effective arts managers. The curriculum is designed to increase the student's ability to identify and solve the complex, interdisciplinary problems and tensions that are inherent in the areas of arts management and cultural policymaking. This two-year program admits students annually in the fall semester.
The Program is now accepting applications for Fall 2014. The application deadline is January 10, 2014. After that date we will consider applications for remaining places in the Program on a rolling basis.
Please note that there is a $75 application fee which must be received in order for your application to be considered.
- Online application form (found above)
- Resume/ CV
- An academic essay of no more than three pages on any topic in the field of arts management which interests you.
- Statement of Educational and Career Goals indicating your professional background and the reasons you are pursuing this course of study
- Two references (Preferably one academic and one professional)
- Transcripts from each college or university that you have attended as a full-time student.
- GRE or GMAT (optional)
International students will also need to submit the following information.
- English Language Proficiency Scores (TOEFL: Preferably 250 CAT/600 paper/ 100 iBT; IELTS: 7.0 Overall/ 6.5 individual band score minimum) For more information, click here.
- UB International Applicant Financial Form
- Supporting bank statements (more information on UB Financial Form)
- English translation of transcript
- Copy of first page of current passport
*The Institution Code for the TOEFL exam is 2925 and the department code is 99.
For more information on the cost of the Arts Management Program, please click here. There you will find comprehensive information on tuition and fee costs, financial assistance, scholarships, and more. In addition, the Program charges a $500 fee which covers expenses related to student travel and visiting speakers while you are in the Program.